Monday, September 7, 2020

Working on School Stud V0,004

 I'm working on update V0.004 for School Stud. I have put out V0.003 for Patrons as part of Patons benefits, Paton benefits. Consider becoming a Paton and supporting this project and future projects. I will release V0.003 once V0.004 is complete. Projects will always be released to the public for free, but Patons have first dibs.

Consider becoming a patron. Click here for my Patreon page.

So V0.004 is quite exciting. I'm adding more text H-scenes involving Ms Johnson and Grace. Then I'm also adding new scenes and a new requirement set by Ms Johnson on the MC before the start of the 3some scenes.


I thought going from under the staircase to the Faculty Lounge was too direct. It needed some more adventure. Something to get the hunger going again.


So, once this update is done, I hope you enjoy it.


Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

School Stud V0.005 New Update - Nov 3rd

  I apologize for the delay on this update. I didn't realize how much storytelling this update will entail. I'm ready 16 passages in...