Monday, August 17, 2020

Patreon Tiers

I added 2 more tiers. Now I have Stud Patron, Strut Stud Patron, and Super Stud Patron. With these new tiers, I added a new special benefit, my edit notes and character profiles. I give my edit notes in the form of a pdf file. I also give out character profiles in the form of pdf files. The edit notes are notes I made in the process of creating the game and/or making it better. They contain ideas on how I change my writing and how I place my code. The character profiles are background information about each character.

The other special benefit is still in play that you should not forget, clothed and unclothed character pictures made by yours truly.

To get these benefits, become a patron today.

See my Patreon Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

School Stud V0.005 New Update - Nov 3rd

  I apologize for the delay on this update. I didn't realize how much storytelling this update will entail. I'm ready 16 passages in...